https://www.dialogically.com is a site operated by Dialogically Ltd (“We”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Dialogically Ltd, 107 Tarbock Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom L36 5TD
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site dialogically.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering an account, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
The following information may be collected related to Your device and browser:
• Device's IP address (captured and stored in an anonymized format)
• Device screen resolution
• Device type (unique device identifiers), operating system, and browser type
• Geographic location (country only).
• Mouse events (movements, location and clicks)
For a sampling of visitors, Our servers automatically record information which is collected from our Site. This data includes:
• Referring URL and domain.
• Pages visited.
• Geographic location (country only).
• Preferred language used to display the webpage.
• Date and time when website pages were accessed.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your data in ways detailed above, please do not register an account on dialogically.com.
We will not, without your express consent, provide information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Dialogically Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the lack thereof. Please check any such policies or contact the website owner before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you close your account via the settings page of our site, this will stop any material you have posted from being visible. Closing your account will not delete information held about you from our database. If you wish for all information held about you to be deleted from our database, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and explicitly request for this to be done.